Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We are sailing on a troubled sea!

I can always tell when the episode of Deadliest Catch that features “Troubled Sea” has aired.

We Set Sail

I seem to be the internet expert on this song! I don’t have the name of the song listed in my previous post though, so I’m going to make it easier for people to track it down. Deadliest Catch is amazingly awesome, so you too must be amazingly awesome by association!

You search for this:

  • We set sail for discovery
  • We are sailing on a troubled sea
  • Deadliest Catch
  • The waves are rising and the water is deep
  • And the waters of the troubled sea bring a strong man to his knees and make a weak man cry

I give you this present:

  • Song title: Troubled Sea
  • Artist: Marc Clayton and the Lazy Suns

And as always, here’s a rope burn fact:

  • Don’t let your dog lick your rope burned hands, they will get infected.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Deadliest Catch Fans,

    This is Marc Clayton. Thanks for helping to promote "The Troubled Sea." If you'd like to further connect with the band and I, visit our website:

    www.thelazysuns.com

    Keep sailing! - Marc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marc - Thanks for the comment! I love the song :)

      Delete
  2. Hilarious that you made this post ... Totally found it because of the search after the end episode 8. Glad that Marc made the post as I quickly went to iTunes to start buying that particular song and hopefully finding some others to get as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help you track it down :) When I saw how many searches were coming in for it I figured I'd make it easier for everyone...I know it was extremely difficult for me to find it last year!

      Delete
  3. I've searched for literally hours to find this song! I even went so far as to buy the episode through iTunes, thinking that the song was part of the episode! Thanks so much! It's 1:30am here, I can go to sleep now! Love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. had to go back to iTunes and buy the song. thanks again.
    it's rare these days that anyone has to spend much time trying to find something on the internet. usually you can type a few words and within .00087 seconds you have 70,000 or more results. this search was different. all i had to go on was....we set sail for discovery. try googling that, and see how long it takes you to find this page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I felt the same way when I was trying to find the song! You have to put in some real time and effort to get your hands on it. I'm glad I was able to help out and I hope you got a great night's sleep :)

      Delete