Monday, October 17, 2011

cristywatson.blog.com

The fact that someone typed this into Google and it brought them to my blog makes me so incredibly happy. I’m not sure if it’s someone that knows me or a complete stranger, but either way it seems crazy to me that someone actually searched for this blog. I usually only draw in the “rope burn” crowd. I wish I had some good advice on rope burn treatment for you guys. Here’s one tip: you probably shouldn’t put lemon juice on rope burn, that seems like it would hurt.

A sure fire way for me to put a smile on my face is to look at recent Google searches that resulted in a visit to my blog. Today this is what I see for top 10 searches:

Blog Searches 10172011

Here’s a picture to make everyone happy!

Blog Searches 10172011 2

No comments:

Post a Comment