Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cristy on SheJumps

I got featured on the SheJumps website which I think is pretty awesome! See it here. I mention my blog there, so it seemed fitting that I’d mention SheJumps here. It’s an amazing non-profit organization that’s dedicated to “get the girls out.”  The goal is to increase female participation in outdoor activities through creating a supportive community of like-minded girls. I’m thrilled to be a part of it, and know that it is doing a lot of good in encouraging girls to get involved in activities that can be intimidating for some (but are completely awesome).

I’ve had a number of non-funny/short posts in the recent past…which is ok because I do have normal human thoughts at times. But, I will get back to posting the funny stuff. Life has been crazy busy lately, so I haven’t wanted to rush through a story that could be funny and make it non-funny because it’s clearly rushed and the pictures are bad. I know my pictures look ridiculously stupid, but believe it or not, it takes a long time to make a picture out of construction paper!

In the meantime, here’s a piece of my bear paraphernalia for you all to enjoy (I have a lot more bear related items, than the average human).

Bear Wine Glass

******************************************************************************************************
6/14/13 UPDATE: The link no longer works because SheJumps has revamped the site! I’m now involved as South East Regional Coordinator, which is unbelievably exciting – so happy to be bringing the SheJumps passion to my area!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment