Sunday, January 22, 2012

I’ve been skiing!

I went skiing for 3 weeks, and then on my last day out there I got sick. And that wonderful cold has stuck with me for the past 2 weeks, so I’ve been sleeping a bunch. I did take some time to put together an edit of my ski trip, so I figured I share that here. It’s not funny though, so here’s a story:

On Christmas and Thanksgiving my family says grace at dinner to make the event feel more like a special occasion. But we never do it any other time, so we don’t have a great grace play book to pull from. So, no one is every super eager to be the one to say grace. This year this is how the conversation went:

Mom: Who wants to say grace?

Me: I do! I do!

Mom: Ok, Cristy’s going to say grace. Is everyone ready…

Me: Piiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssss! (This is a South Park reference.)

My mom ended up having to say grace, because I guess this didn’t count.

Now, here’s the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment