Sunday, June 12, 2011

Soda Everywhere!

I was just looking through the pictures on my phone and came across this one:

Soda Spill

Thanksgiving last year, I was trusted with buying all the supplies for the dinner preparation and treats for the day (my older brother was out of town and my little brother doesn’t live in the same location…he was just coming down for the weekend).

Because my legs work so fantastically well, I fell while bringing the 7 Up up the stairs at my apartment complex. The box hit one of the stairs and the end opened up, releasing half of the box through the stairs. Some of the cans managed to make it down to the bottom level and make a pretty big mess. Luckily the stairs in my apartment complex are outdoors.

I then texted this picture to my family with the caption “Cristy fell down.” At least that’s what I thought I sent…my phone autocorrected it to “Crusty fell down.” And apparently the picture wasn’t very clear on their phones, so I then got some confused follow up calls asking who/what Crusty was and what they were looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment