Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fancy Dancing

I was on vacation for a week and a half and am still trying to get back into the swing of things back at home now. I have some stories written…but no pictures to go along with them. So, I figure the easiest thing to do is share a video. I know my posts have been more “real picture” intensive lately, but don’t fear. I have my construction paper and scissors waiting for me on my plastic table (I have a plastic table) and I’ll get back to work this weekend.

A little background on the video: Amrita and I like dancing to Bollywood videos. This passion was sparked during our sophomore year in college when we moved in together. I don’t know if this was before or after the mega bed. It definitely wasn’t during the mega bed phase. I’d like to think that we could both be normal functioning members of society on our own. But, because we moved in together we ended up the way we did…and made videos like this. This isn’t the weirdest video I have of us. I’m not sure if that makes you feel better or worse about us. Probably worse. Maybe you’ll feel like dancing, dancing the night away.

I hit my hand during the video, but per Amrita’s advice I “keep dancing!”

Boo boo, boo boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment