Monday, May 16, 2011

Coincidence?

This is just an observation I made while watching TV. You probably won’t find it entertaining at all. But I do. So I’m going to share. I apologize in advance.

In ‘Sex and the City’ Carrie cheats on her boyfriend, Aidan (John Corbett), with Big. Big was cheating on his wife, Natasha (Bridget Moynahan), with Carrie.

In the movie, ‘Serendipity,’ Sara leaves her fiancé, Lars (John Corbett), for Jonathan. Jonathan leaves his fiancé, Halley (Bridget Moynahan) for Sara.

I just think that it’s odd that John Corbett and Bridget Moynahan have become so specifically typecast as characters that will jointly be abandoned. Not only are they being dumped in multiple TV shows/movies, they are both being jointly dumped in said shows.

Coincidence

I find this odd. Maybe it’s just me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment