Monday, May 2, 2011

An apology to those who end up on my blog seeking treatment for rope burn

I’m able to see what Google searches send people to my blog. There’s never any normal searches. I tried a few and learned that I’m the top internet authority on Dino Bombs and the Island of Robotica. I just took a peak at my Google searches section, and the most recent search to land on my blog was “rope burn on hands.” Some poor individual managed to move his mangled hands in a controlled enough manner to search for the cure to his problems and was sorely disappointed to find a nonsensical story about a child destroying her hands in gym class.  This didn't help him at all.

So fellow rope burn sufferer, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me for ranking so high in a “rope burn” related search, and you choose to return to my blog on a later date…here’s a band-aid:

Rope2

Band-aids make everything better. Trust me.

Amrita likes to give me band-aids when I hurt myself (which is often). I hit my hand and she gave me this fancy looking band-aid.

Rope

No comments:

Post a Comment