Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My tum tum hurts

That’s what I say aloud to myself whenever I have a stomach ache. I have a stomach ache. I’ve been spending a lot of time at the doctor and at work lately, so my time at home is spent sleeping. I have several stories written, but I want to include pictures because I have had pictures in my head for these stories since before I wrote them. Because I’ve been preoccupied with other stuff over the past few weeks, I haven’t gotten around to drawing the pictures. And I don’t want to put up some stories with half-assed pictures, just for the sake of getting some stories posted. So, instead of wasting those stories…I drew a crappy picture of how my stomach feels.
Stomach
I promise there’s good stuff coming. I just need some downtime. New stories will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment