Monday, March 7, 2011

I don’t have a bookworm in my brain

I like to picture everyone having a little bookworm in their brains. This bookworm takes in the information that is provided to the brain through the eyes and ears and sorts that information. He is very organized. He is able to quickly find that information later through a cross referencing program that he designed himself.

Blog - Bookworm2

My brain is missing this.

Blog - Bookworm

I have a disorganized, grumbly bear that destroys and hides information. This bear does not believe in the preservation of knowledge.

Blog - Bookworm3

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think I’m stupid. I know I’m smart. I just feel like my thoughts are in one big jumbled mess like a rubber band ball…or a pile of paper that has been shredded to make a bear bed.

Blog - Bookworm4

It’s tough to say what brought on the bear. Maybe too many concussions?

Blog - Bookworm5

2 comments:

  1. you should trick the bear by lying to your brain

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bear ate the "trickery" part of my brain!

    ReplyDelete